reusable hot + cold therapy pack
- 100% cotton washable sleeve, along with a three channeled insert filled with jasmine rice
- Perfect for cramps, sore back, headaches, earaches, acne, bruises, or just relaxing
- Made in the Michigan by talented folks who are paid a living wage
- Lasts over 5+ years with proper care
- Size: 15" x 8"
Directions + Care:
- For soothing warmth, place in the microwave for 2 to 4 minutes (may decrease/increase time depending on the strength of the microwave)
- For cooling relief, place in the freezer for a minimum of 1 hour
- Wash sleeve on gentle cycle. Spot clean insert if needed, dry completely before use
General Rule: Use hot to increase circulation, use cold to decrease inflammation
This washable sleeve is a one of a kind artwork designed by A’Driane Nieves. She's an activist, painter, and founder of Tessera Arts Collective, a nonprofit supporting Black & Brown women & non-binary abstract artists. 10% of the proceeds from this pack will be donated to her nonprofit. Click here to check her out!