reusable hot + cold therapy pack
- 100% cotton washable sleeve, along with a three channeled insert filled with jasmine rice
- Perfect for cramps, sore back, headaches, earaches, acne, bruises, or just relaxing
- Made in the Michigan by talented folks who are paid a living wage
- Lasts over 5+ years with proper care
- Size: 15" x 8"
Directions + Care:
- For soothing warmth, place in the microwave for 2 to 4 minutes (may decrease/increase time depending on the strength of the microwave)
- For cooling relief, place in the freezer for a minimum of 1 hour
- Wash sleeve on gentle cycle. Spot clean insert if needed, dry completely before use
General Rule: Use hot to increase circulation, use cold to decrease inflammation
I bought this pack to pre-heat my son’s bed in the winter time. I place the warmed pack in his bed under the covers about 20 prior to bed time and when he climbs in it is warm and cozy for him. Then I ordered one for myself ASAP, to do the same. It’s part of our bedtime routine now. Love it! The removable/washable cover is a big bonus.
This rice pack is amazing! It really helps with eye strain headaches from increased screen time at work. It is super high quality as well. I look forward to using it every evening.
I love using mine at night to snuggle up and now that it is getting colder outside it is absolutely needed.
These packs are the best!
It’s a great size, love the separated sections so that the distribution of heat or cold isn’t lost, and the removable slip cover is genius. The only things I could suggest to make it absolutely perfect would be a different way or type of material for the label (it’s a little scratchy if it’s on my bare skin). Definitely recommend this product :)