reusable hot + cold therapy pack
- 100% cotton washable sleeve, along with a three channeled insert filled with jasmine rice
- Perfect for cramps, sore back, headaches, earaches, acne, bruises, or just relaxing
- Made in the Michigan by talented folks who are paid a living wage
- Lasts over 5+ years with proper care
- Size: 15" x 8"
Directions + Care:
- For soothing warmth, place in the microwave for 2 to 4 minutes (may decrease/increase time depending on the strength of the microwave)
- For cooling relief, place in the freezer for a minimum of 1 hour
- Wash sleeve on gentle cycle. Spot clean insert if needed, dry completely before use
General Rule: Use hot to increase circulation, use cold to decrease inflammation
My Mom and sister mention body aches regularly. I love MY Beloved packs, so I knew they would be the perfect MD gift. Mother used hers right away, as she’s nursing a bad elbow. They are lovely gifts, practical and given with love vibes.
Lovely print. Great on shoulders/neck at the end of a day that included strength training...or just to de-stress.
I'll be using this a lot for cramps, already helps for lower back pain.
I recently experienced a rough case of shingles. My beloved pack was truly my saving grace. It brought comfort to an extremely painful time, and with STYLE! Ha! I look forward to purchasing more for myself and loved ones.
I have tried to make my one rice pak before and there was always rice all over the place. This bag is well made, stylish and so easy to use while such an affordable price. It’s the perfect shape for neck pain and cramps relief so far. What a great purchase!