reusable hot + cold therapy pack
- 100% cotton washable sleeve, along with a three channeled insert filled with jasmine rice
- Perfect for cramps, sore back, headaches, earaches, acne, bruises, or just relaxing
- Made in the Michigan by talented folks who are paid a living wage
- Lasts over 5+ years with proper care
- Size: 15" x 8"
Directions + Care:
- For soothing warmth, place in the microwave for 2 to 4 minutes (may decrease/increase time depending on the strength of the microwave)
- For cooling relief, place in the freezer for a minimum of 1 hour
- Wash sleeve on gentle cycle. Spot clean insert if needed, dry completely before use
General Rule: Use hot to increase circulation, use cold to decrease inflammation
Fun Fact: Beloved Packs are handmade in Michigan by talented women who are paid at least $20 per hour (we think it's foundational to loving people well + an opportunity to participate in decreasing the gender pay gap) - we've partnered with Treetops Collective to make this possible!
I love it! I love the quality of this Beloved Pack compared to any other type of pad/pack used to provide relief since I've had the opportunity to use it on different areas of my body to provide relief when needed. Also, it was easy to clean by washing as instructed. Keep up the great work in continuing to provide this amazing resource that I truly love!
Thank you so much for your review and taking the time, Jamila! It's a gift to hear that your pack is providing relief + the quality you were looking for. Take very good care.
Very pleased with this pack! I like it for cooling after hot southern summer days either on back of neck or over forehead. The weight is comforting too.
I really love this pack. I've used it for cramps and for headaches so far. It sits next to my bed and the cover is a beautiful marigold color. Super soft and cozy. I'm very happy with my purchase and will definitely buy more for friends and family in the future.